Friday, May 27, 2011

Angelina came home all excited

"Darling I have just me an angel, and she is the double of Imogen Thomas in every way...and I mean every way, I swear..!!!!

Well I was truely amazed, "What...!!!!...do you mean this Imogen Thomas...???", I asked her as I showed the magazine spread I had just been looking at, " She looks a bit mousie ....... Where did you meet her Angelina..???"

"Well in our local supermarket ...at the check out...I had just nipped in to buy some tampons......and she was on the check out.....and you know the usual girlie chitchat takes takes place and she proceeds to tell me that she is to small or tight to get them in so has to use the you know whats..the single mattresses....!!!!..and well she sounded so innocent, honestly I couldn`t help my self...!!!!"

"Oh god Angelina, what have you gone and done now..surely not groping her at the check out..!!!!"...I grinned in reply.

With her coy little look.....she pouted..."Well no, I merely told her that you could show her some exercises that would help her dispense with those terrible old fashioned things, and well I have invited her up for dinner and a few drinks after she finishes work on Friday evening...she is off for the whole weekend....!!!!!!..so I suggested plenty of time to practise......the eh...exercises."....She grinned like a cheshire cat....!!!


OnlineDatingSitesReviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home